The Oblivion is a superhardmode boss.
It consists of 2 stages (the eye stage and the skulls stage)
The eye stage has 3 phases:
- Eye Phase1
- Oblivion Eye charges at the player, ocassionally shooting Oblivion Fireballs, which explode after several seconds (or near the player - proximity fuzed). The explosion doesn't destroy any tiles.
- Eye Phase2
- Oblivion Eye starts spewing Oblivion Flames everywhere, then charges rapidly at the player.
- Eye Phase3
- Insane Rapid Charges, drips Oblivion Flames when accelerating.
And the skulls phase has 2 main stages (before and after one of the skulls is killed):
- Heads Phase1
- Heads Phase2 (after one of the heads is killed)
- The remaining head becomes quicker.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.